· Shipping costs based on weight and free for orders over 100€
· 2 shipping agencies for the same zone
· Different shipping rates depending on the type of product (or group of products)
· Different shipping rates depending on the supplier (applicable to Dropshipping)
· Increase the shipping rate for each unit added to the cart
Update Super Shipping for WooCommerce
The process of updating the plugin is as simple as waiting for us to notify you of a new update, which you will receive in your email, or for the plugin installer to indicate that an update is available.
However, if the update notification from the plugin list fails, there is a direct link just below the plugin description: «Check for Update». If you click there, the page will refresh, and the available update will appear (if there is one).
Before updating, ALWAYS make sure you have a recent backup of your website or your shipping configuration available. It's not mandatory, but it's a recommendation 🙂
This is simply a precautionary measure to avoid losing the plugin's configuration in case the update fails.
IMPORTANT! If you're updating from version 1.3.0 to 1.4.4 (which you already had installed from the Woodemia stage), deactivate and manually delete the plugin. Afterward, install and activate the new plugin downloaded from Super Shipping for WooCommerce. License keys are introduced starting from version 1.4.5.
⚠️ WARNING: If you're updating from a version prior to 1.3.0, you should follow the instructions in this article: Actualizar Super Shipping para WooCommerce desde la versión 1.2.7 o anteriores